Call Us at (618)242-0300 to book your party!
Bowling centers are the #1 birthday party destination for kids between the ages of 5 and 12. Now with our bowling dragon ball ramps children as young as 3 can join in on the fun!
Standard Package $15.00 per child
$25 deposit required 1 week prior to hold party room reservation.
2 hours to spend between our spacious party room and on the lanes
1 14″ Pizza for every 4 bowlers
1 Pitcher of Soda for every 4 people
Deluxe Package $18.00 per child
3 hours to spend between our spacious party room and on the lanes
1 14″ Pizza for every 4 bowlers
Alligator Ice slushies for all children
CAKE AND ICE CREAM ALLOWED, ALL OTHER FOOD AND
BEVERAGE MUST BE PURCHASED AT NU BOWL LANES!
Company Party Packages
Package #1: One game and shoe rental, plus one beverage of choice- $11/Bowler
Package #2: Two games and shoe rental, plus one beverage of choice- $13/Bowler
Package #3: One large 1-topping pizza, one pitcher of soda, and one large salad for every four bowlers; two hours of bowling and shoe rental- $15/Bowler
Package #4: One large 1-topping pizza, one pitcher of soda, and one large salad for every four bowlers; three hours of bowling, and shoe rental- $18/Bowler
Why You Should Host Your Fundraiser with Nu Bowl Lanes
With wholesome entertainment, delicious food and drinks, and fun for all ages, we make it easy for you to get donors in the door and keep them entertained.
Putting a charity event together can require a lot of organizing and planning – we want to make sure your event goes smoothly. Nu Bowl offers party planners that will put together a perfect fundraiser designed specifically for you and your guests. We will help you with everything from food and drink packages to preparing games and activities.
Here are a few advantages to hosting your fundraiser at Nu Bowl Lanes!
- We offer food and drink packages customized for your fundraising participants.
- Bowling, tournaments, and other games will keep your guests interacting and entertained – people who are having fun will stay longer and feel good about their donation.
- People of all ages and backgrounds can participate, leading to a bigger crowd and great word-of-mouth PR about your cause.
- With temperature-controlled indoor play and activities in our event facility, you never have to worry about weather affecting your event. We never have rain outs!!
- Our experienced party professionals will help you feel like a professional fundraiser.
- Bowling has proven to be one of the most effective ways to not only host a fundraising event, but offer an opportunity for networking opportunities and strike up new friendships.
Start planning now, not later
Tips for Planning a Successful Fundraiser
Putting together a successful fundraiser doesn’t have to be hard.
Here are a few tips that will keep things running smoothly.
- Get the word out: Make sure as many people as possible know about your fundraiser. Pass out flyers, hand posters, contact local television and radio stations, post the information on free sites like Craigslist, and send out an Evite to multiple guests.
- Provide other ways for guests to donate money in addition to donating to your event. Consider holding a raffle, silent auction or tournament. Also, offer the option to give money after the fundraiser is over by providing envelopes or an online link to a donation site.
- Make sure your financial goal is clear. Post a sign that shows your progress toward your goal such as a big thermometer or chart.
- Help guests understand the importance of your cause. Provide stories, pictures and anecdotes about the person, family or organization you are raising money for.
- Encourage guests to interact with one another. Consider inspiring some friendly competition and building team spirit through fun activities like games and contests.
- Keep it fun! Put together an event theme and decorate the facility or encourage guests to dress in costume.
- Provide prizes and awards to guests for everything from best score to most gutter balls. You can give them traditional trophies or you can make them fun and silly – be creative!
- Last, but not least, be sure to follow up with your donors and guests to thank them.
Companies, Church Celebrations, School and Family Reunions, Employee Appreciation
Let your party plans start at Nu Bowl Lanes. Whether it’s a party for 1 or 100, we can help make your party a success. We will customize a bowling package for you that will guarantee all will have fun. Take it to the next level by adding some food and/or beverages to your party. We offer a buffet menu that includes everything from hors d’oeuvres to a Pizza Buffet to Baked Ham and Chicken Strips with all the fixings. A full line service that will impress your guests and be enjoyed by all.